Regardless of the time of year or occasion, Italian food always tastes amazing. However, it seems just a little better during the holidays. After all, the dishes are robust and comforting. For the ultimate dining experience, it’s important to choose the right restaurant. In Houma, Louisiana, that’s Cristiano Ristorante.
Unique, Rustic, and Timeless
Those three words describe what it’s like to enjoy Italian food at Cristiano Ristorante:
- Unique – Specializing in Northern Italian cuisine, you’ll love the rich and unique flavors of every dish.
- Rustic – The minute that you walk into the restaurant, you’ll feel as though you’re in a quaint, rustic Italian village.
- Timeless – Because the chef only uses the finest and freshest ingredients, people never get tired of eating at Cristiano Ristorante. This restaurant provides an experience that only improves with time.
Please remember that because of Cristiano Ristorante’s popularity, you’ll want to reserve a table.
A Brief History
Cristiano Ristorante, located in Houma, Louisiana, first opened its doors in 2000. With chef Lindsay Mason at the helm, there’s no such thing as a bad meal. To ensure 100% satisfaction, every staff member goes out of their way to accommodate the customers. That includes delicious food, outstanding service, and a welcoming environment.
Cristiano Ristorante has impressive menu items for both lunch and dinner. Here are just a few examples of classic dinner cuisine:
- Chargrilled Oysters – The chef at Cristiano Ristorante perfected this dish. These beautiful, chargrilled oysters on the half shell come with butter made with smokey roasted red peppers and garlic.
- Fritto Misto – You’ve never tasted a fried green tomato like this. The chef adds ingredients that make this dish stand out. That includes almond-breaded duck tenderloin and fried calamari. However, it also comes with fresh zucchini, roasted tomato bruschetta, and crabmeat remoulade.
If you go to the restaurant for lunch, you can choose from fantastic soups and salads. For instance, both the Cris’ Classic Chicken Caesar salad and the shrimp and avocado salad remain popular choices.
You might also like: Bake Delicious Holiday Cookies
An Unforgettable Experience
It doesn’t matter if you’ve dined at 100 Italian restaurants. Eating at Cristiano Ristorante creates an unforgettable memory. Besides the charming dining area, you’ll discover an amazing boutique. There, you can look at an incredible collection of authentic Italian pottery and Venetian masks.
However, the most prized display consists of beautiful paintings created by Cristiano’s father, Franco Raffignone. In addition, the dining area and lounge feature special family mementos such as photos and paintings.
Besides the inside dining room, you can eat outside, weather permitting. Cristiano Ristorante also offers catering. Instead of struggling to find a perfect gift for a special person in your life, purchase a Cristiano Ristorante gift card. That’ll make someone incredibly happy.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.